It’s been a while, so here’s our google key words of the
- how did the founder of eas, and the bodyforlife bill phillips dad die in may 26,2007 (I haven’t heard about that)
- i used to do a little but a little wouldn’t do it (for the record, those are Guns and Roses lyrics)
- contra costa county buyer pay (this isn’t a professional site, this is where the professionals go to play)
- Doberman coughing (I sure hope that person listened and took their dog to the vet)
- eating for life beef stew (my eating for life beef stew is much better than theirs)
- aau san diego 2008 june powerlifting (there’s a subject we actually did straight)
- body for life free days (some of mine have been epic, but Skwigg‘s list is better)
- eating for life authorized foods (located here)
- sexy lady getting ears pears in her butt (you’re a sick bastard…and I don’t recall discussing pears)
- intellius (in case you missed it, they came here and righted a wrong)
Yesterday I shaved 2 minutes off of my weekday route. I had another screaming head wind coming down Ygnacio. It seems that little dump messed with my head a little bit. I took the down hill at around 20mph. There’s another guy I see all the time that does a similar route. He blew by me on the downhill. He probably didn’t fall on his ass last Saturday. Speaking of which, I have a monumental bruise on my ass. The kind that leaves a lump the size of a baseball in your butt cheek. I also jammed up my right shoulder. I think I landed on the shoulder itself. I know I tucked my head and there wasn’t any scratches on my elbow or my hand, even though I had gloves on, no gravel in the gloves. There’s just no bruise on the shoulder, so I’m not sure exactly how I landed. Besides on my ass, I know I landed on my ass. I’m starting to loosen up again, but it’s been a slow moving couple of days.
The Coconut Telegraph has been rather quiet. We did get a report in about the Financial Title Company picnic. Apparently a low key affair with the Hauptmans staying quietly in the background. There’s all sorts of articles out there about how we’ve hit the bottom of the bubble and things are settling out and such. I think this is true and has been true for about two or three months. Now everyone just has to figure out how to do business in this market. (Here’s a hint, it’s like it used to be, prior to 1997) The Countrywide takeover happens today, so last week was an awesome time to trot out all the charges and lawsuits against them. Trust me, they did it all. At some point there has to be culpability from the executive teams for what these mortgage companies did. It’s time for another series of Club Fed perp walks. And I’ll leave you with this which I found over Bad MLS photo of the day. One of my favorite real estate sites.